RCAP Solutions presents an online workshop for small system water and wastewater operators:
- Is your small system in need of accurate and reliable maps of your system’s assets?
- Are you interested in learning how to use GIS (Geographic Information System) mapping to create digital maps that are accurate, accessible, and printable?
- Are you looking to enhance your current GIS program by incorporating common O&M activities into your workflow? Join us for an exclusive workshop where you will get hands-on experience using the latest GIS software and technology.
Explore how GIS can be used to:
- Create an accurate system inventory
- Easily manage your GIS data
- Track hydrant flushing
- Manage water main leaks
- Record manhole inspections
- Interactive demonstrations led by experienced GIS technical specialists
- Learn about GIS software
Approved for 2 Training Contact Hours (TCHs) for Vermont certified water and wastewater operators.