About Our Community & Environmental Workshops
RCAP Solutions’ Our Community & Environmental workshops and trainings cover a wide-range of topics to support small, rural communities. Topics include achieving and maintaining compliance for small water, wastewater, and solid waste systems. We also offer workshops on broader issues related to economic and community development. We offer both in-person and online classes.
We Offer Trainings in the Following Areas
- Asset Management
- Drinking Water Compliance
- Safety and Security (including vulnerability assessments and emergency response planning)
- System Operations (including GIS mapping and energy audits)
- Principles of Effective Utility Management
- Basics of Math and Chemistry for Operators
- Decentralized Wastewater Management
- Private Well and Septic System Basics (for homeowners, community leaders, realtors, etc.)
Many of our workshops come with training contact hours (TCHs) or continuing education units (CEUs). Finally, RCAP Solutions offers partnership and sponsorship opportunities that can promote your organization.
RCAP Managerial & Financial Hub
The Rural Community Assistance Partnership (RCAP) has launched the Managerial & Financial Hub on its website! The M&F Hub contains a collection of good resources related to various drinking water M&F topics from RCAP, from the regions, and from other organizations.