With half a century worth of experience and a team of industry professionals, we have the ability to develop new properties or provide management of existing properties throughout the community. The services listed on this document are only a snapshot of what we can do for your community.
RCAP Solutions has experience working with municipalities by using an all-inclusive approach; partnering with legislators, community leaders, construction professionals, and a variety of funding sources to assist with their housing develpment needs. These projects have resulted in the creation of high quality and affordable homes for for seniors, families, and individuals with disabilities and mobility impairments.
In addition to managing several HUD developments, RCAP Solutions also manages various state and federal rental voucher programs throughout the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
Our staffing varies from project to project. We contract staffing services depending on the property’s needs.
Our team of caring Property Managers, Maintenance Technicians and Resident Services Coordinators are on hand to provide a professional and supportive environment for residents, visitors and property associates. This includes emergency and on-call assistance.
Our unique Resident Service Coordinator Program (RSC) connects our affordable housing residents with the services and support necessary to enable them to remain living independently and safely in housing.
Property Management Services
- Onsite personnel/offsite staff coverage
- Maximize rents, collections & occupancy
- Resident relations including optional Resident Services
- Resident retention
- Marketing & leasing operations
- Human Resources management
- Initial & ongoing employee training
- Resident file management
- Lease management & enforcement
- Evictions & rent collections
- Applicant screening & approvals
- On-site maintenance/contracted vendor services
- Preventive maintenance
- 24-hour emergency on-call service
- Apartment turnovers
- Grounds & snow plowing/shoveling services
- Routine maintenance & janitorial services
- Oversight of capital improvement projects & rehabilitation
- Risk management
- Control of operating expenses
- Budgeting & capital planning
- Monthly & year-end reporting
- Ensure compliance as per purchasing policies
- Work with external auditors to complete annual audit & tax return
We secure & manage appropriate policies for the following:
- General Liability Insurance
- Property Insurance
- Directors & Officers Insurance
Each property receives an approved property management agreement and plan.
RCAP Solutions requests transfer of all current management documents including but not limited to the following documents and/or forms:
- Accounting & administration
- Property Information
- Leasing/marketing information
- Legal/regulatory compliance status
- Maintenance/janitorial information
- Inspections & Surveys
- Real Estate Taxes & Insurance
- Office/Permits/Licenses (on site)
- Tenant Information
- Traffic & Occupancy Reporting
- Resident Retention Programs
- Community Newsletters
- Social Media
- Public Relations
- Affirmative Fair Marketing Planning
- Policy and procedures development
- Contract renewals and rent increase processing
- Audit reviews and management occupancy review preparation