RCAP Solutions assists small drinking water and wastewater utilities, rural communities, and individuals in finding solutions to their infrastructure needs. We work to build financial, managerial, and operational capacity to rural and tribal communities throughout all six New England states, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
Our efforts have helped communities access millions of dollars in grants and loans and trained thousands of individuals through customized on-site technical assistance and workshops. Our professional staff are committed to the strength and vitality of rural America and are available to assist with the extensive and intricate challenges infrastructure development can bring.
About Our Water & Wastewater Services
RCAP Solutions offers services to small water and wastewater utilities in the following areas:
- Asset Management & Financial Planning
- Capacity & Board Training
- Community Needs Assessments & Income Surveys
- Emergency Preparedness & Vulnerability Assessments
- GIS Utility Mapping
- Grant & Loan Application Assistance
- Grant & Loan Management
- Long-Term Planning
- One-on-One Operator Training
- Ordinance Revision
- Qualifications-Based Selection Process for Hiring Consultants & Contractors
- Rate Studies & Recommendations
- Regional Collaboration Initiatives
- Regulatory Compliance
- And more…
Increasing Wastewater Treatment Access in Broad Top, Pennsylvania
This video from from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) highlights technical assistance we provided to the community of Broad Top, Pennsylvania! RCAP Solutions has worked with this small, rural community since 1994 – addressing their challenges of sanitary wastewater disposal and clean drinking water resources.