The Career Path Success Program is a service that provides employment support to RCAP Solutions’ Housing Choice Voucher participants and their households (18 years of age and older). This program is being offered through a partnership between RCAP Solutions, MassHire, and the Department of Housing and Community Development (DHCD) to help households find paths to stable employment and careers.
Prepare for a Career with RCAP Solutions and MassHire
By enrolling in the program, participants will work one-on-one with MassHire’s Career Navigators and receive:
- Ongoing support in order to obtain education and training resources to help in developing a pathway to higher-paying jobs and family self-sufficiency
- Preparation and guidance for job interviews
- Support to look beyond initial employment – focusing on a career
- Job readiness preparation
- Career exploration – employment search support
- Resume and cover letter writing support
- Post-employment transition support: helping you to succeed in your new role
- Ongoing career path coaching and one-on-one counseling sessions
- And much more…
To provide resources and services that help you identify and work toward a long-term (up to five years) career path that fits with available jobs in your region with good wages, benefits and opportunity for advancement. We’re here to support you every step of the way.
The Career Path Success Program services are offered virtually along with in-person sessions (by appointment only) at the RCAP Solutions office on 191 May Street, Worcester, MA.
Ready to take the next step toward a solid career? Contact MassHire at: (508) 799-1600