RCAP Solutions can assist individuals and families with specialized services which includes; assistance with applying for emergency funding, gaining access to mental health and substance abuse centers, and obtaining public benefits and legal help. This intensive, personalized case management is pivotal in engaging households and stabilizing them in their communities.
What kinds of services are provided?
Individuals and families are matched with a case manager to provide specialized services and referrals. This can include:
- Assistance applying for financial assistance
- Assistance applying for subsidized housing programs
- Referrals to mediation centers (resolving landlord/tenant disputes before they go to court)
- Referrals to free legal services (if a landlord/tenant dispute goes to court)
- Referrals to emergency shelters
- Referrals to mental health facilities and substance use centers
- Referrals to public benefits/supportive programs, such as:
- SNAP (food stamps)
- WIC (nutrition program for women and children)
- Fuel assistance
- And more…
Additional RCAP Solutions Housing Resources
Additional Resources throughout Central Massachusetts
If you need assistance or would like to learn more about these services, please contact:
Click here to return to the full list of Housing Consumer Education Center (HCEC) programs.