Small Business Resources

RCAP Solutions Financial Services, as a mission based CDFI provides loans in underserved markets that typically are not eligible for loans through the traditional resources.

As a mission lender, RCAP Solutions Financial Services gives priority to projects that bring long-lasting service and benefits to the community.

RCAP Solutions Financial Services Inc., prohibits discrimination against its customers, employees, and applicants for employment on the bases of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, reprisal and, where applicable, political beliefs, marital status, familial or parental status, sexual orientation, or if all or part of an individual’s income is derived from any public assistance program, or protected genetic information in employment or in any program or activity conducted or funded by the company. (Not all prohibited bases will apply to all programs and/or employment activities.) RCAP Solutions Financial Services Inc., is an equal opportunity provider and employer.