RCAP Solutions works with communities to address a broad range of needs to promote public, environmental and economic health.
Massachusetts Licenses include:
- Registered Sanitarian #1242,
- Certified Health Officer #372
- Licensed Soil Evaluator #SE12672
- Licensed Title 5 System Inspector #SI12672
- Licensed Code Enforcement Lead Determinator Inspector #D3663
Our in-house Registered Sanitarian has experience in all aspects of public health promotion and protection.
Our contract Health Agent Services can perform all necessary duties required of your Local Board of Health including but not limited to:
- Title 5
- Food Service
- Recreational Camps
- Public Pools and Beaches
- Tanning and Tattoo Establishments
- Disease Surveillance
- Emergency Management
For more information, please contact Sarah Buck, Deputy Director, Community Resources: 978-630-6658, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.