Landlord/Tenant Issues

Landlord/Tenant Issues:  Our housing counselors can direct you to information about MA tenancy laws, housing options, specialized housing, home modification’s, utility security, security deposit laws, eviction laws/rights, etc.  If you have an issue related to your rights/responsibilities as either a landlord or a tenant we’re here to help. To speak to a Housing Counselor around these issues, please call extension 6770.

Click here to return to the full list of Housing Consumer Education Center (HCEC) programs