RCAP Solutions Launching “Housing Help” Webinar Series
This spring, RCAP Solutions will be hosting a 3-part Zoom webinar series for tenants, homeowners, landlords, and all other interested parties. Attendees heard from the experts about our robust housing programs including; emergency rental/mortgage assistance, subsidized housing options, and much more. Participants will have the ability to ask questions and the presentations will be available afterwards on our YouTube channel. There is no cost to attend these events.
Part 3: Webinar for the General Public
The third and final webinar, which will provide information for the general public, will take place on Thursday, June 3, 2021 from 6:00 to 7:00 PM. To register, visit the link below.
Topics will include:
- Housing Counseling & Financial Services: We will be discussing homelessness prevention counseling, homebuyer workshops, emergency rent/mortgage assistance, home modification loans, and other supportive services that our Housing Consumer Education Center (HCEC) provides.
- Subsidized Housing Programs: Learn about our voucher programs which provide support for tenants, as well as the landlords who rent to them. We also offer tools for tenants to find housing and resources for landlords who wish to advertize their available units with us.
For more information, download the flyer below. Any questions can be emailed to email@example.com.
Save the Dates!
Dates for the remaining webinars are listed below. Stay tuned to our website for more information and follow #RCAPHousingHelp on social media.
- Part 1: Webinar for Landlords & Property Owners: April 1 at 6:00 PM (view recording)
- Part 2: Webinar for Tenants & Homeowners: May 6 at 6:00 PM (view recording)
- Part 3: Webinar for General Public: June 3 at 6:00 PM (register here)
Unable to attend? Watch the recordings below!