RCAP Solutions provides a comprehensive array of elder service programs which can assist our aging population and those who are disabled.
These programs include:
- Home Modification Loan Program (HMLP): This program provides financing to disabled, cognitive, developmental, environmental sensitivity and neurological disabled persons and their families. Borrowers must reside in the home being modified.
- RAFT/ERMA: The RAFT (Residential Assistance for Families in Transition) and ERMA (Emergency Rental and Mortgage Assistance) programs can provide funds to eligible households or individuals which can be used to help them keep their housing, obtain new housing, or otherwise avoid becoming homeless.
- Rental Assistance: RCAP Solutions provides a comprehensive array of programs which assist tenants in paying for their rent. These subsidies provide rental support for tenants in privately owned units. The tenants must be income eligible and the units must pass program-specific housing quality standards inspection.
- Veterans Affairs Supported Housing (VASH): The HUD-Veterans Affairs Supportive Housing (HUD-VASH) program combines Housing Choice Voucher (HCV) rental assistance for homeless Veterans with case management and clinical services provided by the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). The VA provides these services for participating Veterans at VA medical centers (VAMCs) and community-based outreach clinics.
- Senior, Disabled & Family Housing: RCAP Solutions manages over 380 affordable apartments for the elderly, disabled, and families in Athol, Bolton, Boylston, Groton, Hubbardston, Northbridge, Townsend, Webster, and Worcester.
Questions? Contact Us:
Please note, our office is closed to the public at this time and visits are by appointment only or for paperwork drop off.