RCAP Solutions is Closed to the Public Until Further Notice.*
This decision was made with an abundance of caution and in the interest of protecting the health and safety of our staff and clients. During this time, the office will not be open to the public for face to face meetings. There will be no RAFT hours for onsite intakes, housing workshops, first time homebuyer classes or any in-person meetings during this time. In order to continue to serve our clients to the best of our ability, staff will still be available via email, phone, and fax.
Please note: Email is the best means of contact for quicker response.
- Housing Consumer Education Center (HCEC): Residential Assistance for Families in Transition (RAFT), First Time Home Buyer Counseling and Education, or other housing counseling assistance, please email: HCEC@rcapsolutions.org, documents can be faxed to: 508.365.6008.
- RAFT/ERMA: To apply for Emergency Rental and Mortgage Assistance, please complete the online application found here: http://www.rcapsolutions.org/hcec-application/
- Rental Assistance: Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher Program, Massachusetts Rental Voucher Program, Rental Assistance or Family Self Sufficiency (FSS), please email: RentalAssistance@rcapsolutions.org. Housing Applications and other information can be found here: http://www.rcapsolutions.org/housing-applications/, documents can be faxed to: 508.519.0779.
- HomeBase and SafeStep Clients: Please contact your case workers directly.
- Home Modification Loan Program: Please contact email email@example.com, call 978.630.6725 or visit: http://www.rcapsolutions.org/home-modification-loan-program/.
Additional housing information can be found here: http://www.rcapsolutions.org/individual-and-family-resources/.
Our phone number is: 800.488.1969 and staff is available Monday – Friday from 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM.
The Worcester office is closed from 12 – 1 PM each day for lunch.
Senior/Disabled & Family Housing:
- Senior, Disabled & Family Housing Applications can be found here: http://www.rcapsolutions.org/housing-applications, documents can be faxed to: 978.630.2751.
- All RCAP Solutions’ managed communities are closed to the public at this time. Access is limited to caregivers and aides, and essential visitors, defined as those bringing necessary supplies, groceries and medications to a resident, as well as property operations.
- We strongly recommend Residents:
-Remain on campus and not visit public places;
-Maintain social distancing (at least 6 feet) at all times.
- Technical Assistance Providers are available for phone and remote web-based meetings. Staff travel to meetings is postponed during this time period and any previously scheduled face to face meetings will now be conducted remotely.
- Updates will be provided for training and workshops scheduled in all our states and territories, with either links for online workshops or postponement plans. Our National partner is negotiating Training Contact Hours for web-based training vs. the required in-person training and we will communicate when we have more information.
- Staff Contact list can be found here: http://www.rcapsolutions.org/community-resources-staff/.
We appreciate your attention and support of this temporary precaution and apologize for any inconvenience it may cause.
*Subject to change without notice due to rapidly changing environment.