Ten Reasons to Contribute to RCAP Solutions:
10. Because you care about safe, clean drinking water. Well before Flint, Michigan made headlines, RCAP Solutions has provided technical assistance and training to help small, rural communities throughout the northeast and Puerto Rico address their drinking water, wastewater, and other community development needs.
9. Because you care about families at risk of homelessness. Each night, approximately 4,000 families with children and pregnant women sleep in shelters or hotels. This does not include families who are doubled up, living in unsafe conditions, or sleeping in their cars. RCAP Solutions offers assistance to help families in crisis and those going off public assistance, including homelessness prevention counseling, financial literacy counseling, financial and housing assistance and other supportive services.
8. Because you care about seniors. Long before Baby Boomers began turning 65, RCAP Solutions has offered an array of elder service programs which can assist our aging population and those who are disabled to remain safely and affordably in their homes and communities.
7. Because you care about domestic violence survivors. Abuse victims often flee their homes and become homeless in search of safety and better lives for themselves and their family. RCAP Solutions provides housing, counseling, education and employment opportunities needed to support families and establish their independence as a domestic violence survivor.
6. Because you care about affordable housing. Much before skyrocketing rates and housing bubbles, RCAP Solutions began providing programs to assist tenants in paying for their rent as well as managing properties in order to provide safe, affordable housing for the elderly, disabled and families throughout Worcester County.
5. Because you care about veterans. Many veterans live with lingering effects of post-traumatic stress disorder and substance abuse. Additionally, military occupations and training are not always transferable to the civilian workforce, placing veterans at increased risk for homelessness. RCAP Solutions offers a supportive housing program for homeless Veterans with case management and clinical services provided by the Department of Veterans Affairs.
4. Because you care about people with disabilities. Nearly 1 in 5 people in America have a disability. RCAP Solutions offers several programs which can assist people with disabilities to remain in their homes, including a home modification loan program, special rental assistance programs and client service programs for our housing residents.
3. Because you care about your community and the people in it. As an advocate for affordable housing, clean water and keeping our local families and communities safe and healthy, RCAP Solutions provides housing, educational, financial and technical programs for Worcester County. From the youngest to the eldest citizens, we care about those that are most vulnerable within our communities.
2. Because you believe in second chances. RCAP Solutions‘ mission begins with the words “to foster personal and public self-reliance”. We don’t provide handouts, but offer supportive programs and services to those who need it most.
1. Because you care about how your money is spent. As a careful recipient of your tax dollars, RCAP Solutions has always turned funds that come to the organization directly into service for others. While some of our grants include administrative and operating fees, our last three audits showed that less than 10% of our total budget is spent on administrative costs. RCAP Solutions is a 501(c)3 organization and donations are tax deductible. No matter what the size of the donation, it will help to fund our programs that support individuals, families and communities.
Contribute to RCAP Solutions.
Because you care about providing Resources to Communities And People.
We thank you for your generosity and support.