RCAP Solutions Launching “Housing Help” Webinar Series
This spring, RCAP Solutions will be hosting a 3-part Zoom webinar series for tenants, homeowners, landlords, and all other interested parties. Attendees will hear from the experts about our robust housing programs including; rental assistance, homelessness prevention, workforce development, and much more. Participants will have the ability to ask questions and the presentations will be available afterwards on our YouTube channel.
Part 1: Webinar for Landlords & Property Owners
The first webinar, which will provide information for landlords and property owners, will take place on Thursday, April 1, 2021 from 6:00 to 7:00 PM. To register, visit the link below.
Topics will include:
- Rental Assistance: Learn about voucher programs that can support you and your tenants. These programs, designed with both parties in mind, pay subsidies directly to the landlord.
- Housing Counseling & Financial Services: We’ll be discussing RAFT (Residential Assistance for Families in Transition), Housing Search, our Home Modification Loan Program, and how these programs can be beneficial to landlords.
- Landlord/Tenant Mediation: Information about landlord-tenant laws, eviction information, and more. If you have questions about your rights and responsibilities as a landlord, we’re here to help.
For more information, download the flyer below. Any questions can be emailed to email@example.com.
Save the Dates!
Dates for all 3 webinars are listed below. Stay tuned to our website for more information and follow #RCAPHousingHelp on social media.
- Part 1: Webinar for Landlords & Property Owners: April 1 at 6:00 PM (register here)
- Part 2: Webinar for Tenants & Homeowners: (date & registration coming soon)
- Part 3: Webinar for General Public: (date & registration coming soon)