RCAP Solutions has reinstated its intake and orientation for RAFT (Residential Assistance for Families in Transition) applicants.
Our new hours are:
- Tuesdays: 9:00 am – 11:00 am
- Thursdays: 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Office hours are located at our Worcester office, 12 East Worcester Street, 2nd Floor, Worcester.
Starting Monday, August 14th, we will be expanding our intake hours to include additional locations throughout Central Mass.
- Monday: 9:00 am – 11:00 am at NewVue Communities, 470 Main Street, Fitchburg, MA (starting 8/14/17)
- Tuesday: 9:00 am – 11:00 am at North Quabbin Patch, 423 Main Street, Athol, MA (starting 8/15/17)
- Friday: 10:00 am – 12:00 pm at Southbridge Community Connections, 346 Main St, Southbridge, MA (starting 8/18/17)
The expanded hours and locations are provided by our housing counselors in order to better serve the growing needs of our clients.
The RAFT Program is a homelessness prevention program funded by the Department of Housing and Community Development (DHCD). RAFT provides short-term financial assistance to low-income families who are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless. For more information, visit http://www.mass.gov/hed/housing/stabilization/residential-assistance-for-families-in-transition.html