RAFT/ERMA Application

If this is your first time contacting RCAP Solutions: Please download and fill out our Facesheet and HCEC Intake Forms found below. Completed documents should be emailed to: HCEC@rcapsolutions.org or faxed to: 508.365.6008

In addition, if applying for the RAFT (Residential Assistance for Families in Transition) or ERMA (Emergency Rental and Mortgage Assistance), please complete the joint application below:

RAFT Only: Please click this link to begin the screening process: https://www.waitlistcheck.com/MA2977-1915 then complete the application below.

RAFT vs. ERMA – What’s the difference? Click here: RAFT-vs-ERMA-Comparison

Questions? email HCEC@rcapsolutions.org or call our RAFT/ERMA support line: (978) 630.6771.

Please note, the office is closed to the public at this time and visits are by appointment only or for paperwork drop off.