Senior & Disabled Programs

RCAP Solutions provides a comprehensive array of elder service programs which can assist our aging population and those who are disabled.

These programs include:

  • Home Modification Loan Program: This program provides financing to disabled, cognitive, developmental, environmental sensitivity and neurological disabled persons and their families. Borrowers must reside in the home being modified.  Please click here for additional information.
  • Veterans Affairs Supported Housing (VASH): The HUD-Veterans Affairs Supportive Housing (HUD-VASH) program combines Housing Choice Voucher (HCV) rental assistance for homeless Veterans with case management and clinical services provided by the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA).  VA provides these services for participating Veterans at VA medical centers (VAMCs) and community-based outreach clinics.
  • Rental Assistance: RCAP Solutions provides a comprehensive array of programs which assist tenants in paying for their rent. These subsidies provide rental support for tenants in privately owned units. The tenants must be income eligible and the units must pass program-specific housing quality standards inspection. Please click here for additional information.
  • HomeBase: A flexible financial resource that is available to families who are eligible for the state’s Emergency Assistance (EA) Program. Up to $4,000 of Household Assistance can be used to help you and your family:
    • co-house by living with someone else and sharing household costs
    • find your own apartment
    • for moving expenses to another state or location in-state
    • other costs, such as child care to help with securing or maintaining employment or job training
    • To apply for this program, clients must go through the Emergency Assistance eligibility process at their local Department of Transitional Assistance click here to find the office nearest you

Please contact our Housing Consumer Education Center Line at 800-488-1969 extension 6770 to speak to one of our Housing Counselors for more information.