RCAP Solutions Launching “Housing Help” Webinar Series
This spring, RCAP Solutions will be hosting a 3-part Zoom webinar series for tenants, homeowners, landlords, and all other interested parties. Attendees will hear from the experts about our robust housing programs including; rental assistance, homelessness prevention, community development, and much more. Participants will have the ability to ask questions and the presentations will be available afterwards on our YouTube channel. There is no cost to attend these events.
Part 2: Webinar for Tenants & Homeowners
The second webinar, which will provide information for tenants & homeowners, will take place on Thursday, May 6, 2021 from 6:00 to 7:00 PM. To register, visit the link below.
Topics will include:
- Housing Counseling & Financial Services: We’ll be discussing homelessness prevention counseling, homebuyer workshops, emergency rent/mortgage assistance, home modification loans, and other supportive services that our Housing Consumer Education Center (HCEC) provides.
- Rental Assistance: We manage several voucher programs, which assist low-income renters by subsidizing a portion of their rent. In addition, there are special resources available for current voucher holders, including tools to find housing.
- Property Management: We manage over 380 units of affordable senior, disabled, and family housing throughout Central Massachusetts. Combined with our unique resident services program, we provide our residents with support which enables them to live safely and independently.
For more information, download the flyer below. Any questions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Save the Dates!
Dates for the remaining webinars are listed below. Stay tuned to our website for more information and follow #RCAPHousingHelp on social media.
- Part 1: Webinar for Landlords & Property Owners: April 1 at 6:00 PM (view recording)
- Part 2: Webinar for Tenants & Homeowners: May 6 at 6:00 PM (register here)
- Part 3: Webinar for General Public: June 3 at 6:00 PM (register here)
Landlords, did you miss Part 1? Watch the recording below!