JOIN US – BE A PART OF OUR SUCCESS!
RCAP Solutions is always searching for talented, team-oriented people with a passion for fulfilling our mission. Are you one of those individuals? If so, check out our list of available career opportunities and apply today!
Our belief in potential extends from the people we work with, to the team we work alongside, to ourselves as drivers of a brighter future. Our organizational culture inspires all members to embrace opportunities to develop and flourish in achieving value-driven goals. Our team includes big-picture thinkers, positive outlookers, flexible operators, and compassionate advocates. Through our backgrounds, skills, and diverse perspectives, we are brought together by our dedication to a better world.
RCAP Solutions is always looking to recruit talented individuals who are mission-driven, ambitious, creative, data-driven, diligent, passionate, proactive, problem-solvers, and committed to providing RCAP services to anyone who needs them.
If you are interested in one of the career opportunities listed below, please submit your resume and cover letter to our Human Resources Department via email: HR@rcapsolutions.org or fax: (978) 630-9651
AVAILABLE POSITIONS – HOUSING RESOURCES
RCAP Solutions provides a wide range of housing counseling and financial services to landlords, tenants, homebuyers, and homeowners throughout Central Massachusetts. Furthermore, we administer various rental voucher programs and manage several affordable apartment complexes. If you want to ensure safe housing for moderate and low-income families and provide them with opportunities for personal growth, we may have the career for you!
Signing & Referral Bonus: For all Housing Resources positions, we are offering a $500 retention bonus to successful new hires (in the form of a $250 installment after 3 months of employment and another $250 installment after 6 months of employment)!
In addition, current RCAP Solutions employees who refer a successful new hire will earn a $500 bonus in the form of additional time off or in the form of cash (once the new hire hits the 6-month benchmark and has been made a permanent employee).
Program Representative – Worcester, MA
- The Program Representative is responsible for a caseload of clients participating in a federal or state rental assistance program that we manage. Under the supervision of the Director of Rental Assistance the Program Representative ensures that program participants and owners receiving rental assistance comply with program requirements in accordance with all applicable state or federal regulatory requirements as well as RCAP’s internal policies and procedures. They conduct this according to work RCAP’s objectives, standards and supporting a team-oriented, healthy, and dynamic, work environment. For full position description, click here: Program Representative
Program Assistant – Worcester, MA
- The principal responsibility of the Program Assistant is to be responsible for providing support to a team of Program Representatives with a variety of administrative tasks specific to the Rental Assistance Programs. Must carry out related work functions, as required to support agency objectives in a team oriented working environment. For full position description, click here: Program Assistant
Intake Specialist – Worcester, MA
- The Intake Specialist performs coordination of tasks related to the management of waiting lists, intake, and eligibility functions for the Department of Housing and Community Development (DHCD) and RCAP Solutions federal and state rental assistance programs. Carries out related work as required to support agency objectives in a team oriented working environment. Assists the intake team with all aspects of program management. For full position description, click here: Intake Specialist
Intake Assistant – Worcester, MA
- The Intake Assistant helps the intake team with all aspects of program management. Executes essential intake duties in a professional and empathic manner in the management of the various rental assistance programs and housing waiting lists. Places a high priority on customer service to support programs housing, and agency objectives in a team-oriented environment. For full position description, click here: Intake Assistant
RAFT Program Specialist – Worcester, MA
- RCAP Solutions is currently seeking a qualified individual to join our HCEC Team as the RAFT Program Specialist at our Client Resources Office in Worcester, MA. The position will be our front-line contact person for clients that may be eligible for the RAFT Program. The RAFT Program Specialist is responsible for assisting clients to access RAFT funds and then to manage the distribution of those funds. The case management will require knowledge on a wide range of housing issues including but not limited to tenant and landlord issues, homelessness prevention, apartment search and tenancy preservation. For full position description, click here: RAFT Program Specialist
HCEC Generalist/Housing Search Specialist – Worcester, MA
- RCAP Solutions’ Housing Consumer Education Center (HCEC) is a state-funded program which assists families with limited income to avoid homelessness and improve their situation. The HCEC Generalist is directly accountable for providing housing search, referral and stability services to clients and walk-ins. The HCEC Generalist will be responsible for one-on-one intakes, comprehensive assessments, and on-going case management. In addition, this position is responsible for all aspects of any additional duties and assignment as delegated by supervisor. For full position description, click here: HCEC Generalist/Housing Search Specialist
Resident Service Coordinator – Worcester, MA & Hubbardston, MA
- The primary function of the Resident Service Coordinator is to enhance the quality of life for residents by providing education and access to benefits and services, while at the same time empowering them to remain as independent and self-reliant as possible. The Resident Service Coordinator acts as a link between residents and outside service providers and agencies, and makes referrals as needed and permitted by residents to enhance their physical, financial, social, and mental wellbeing. The Resident Service Coordinator acts on behalf of RCAP Solutions Property Management Division in collaboration with the Property Manager and with the supervision of the Senior Resident Service Coordinator to develop and implement supportive services at the assigned development(s). For full position description, click here: Resident Service Coordinator
Maintenance Technician – Central Massachusetts
- The Maintenance Technician is to maintain the physical integrity of the community in which he/she is assigned, reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor. This involves ensuring a safe, secure, and comfortable living environment for residents, visitors and staff at all times. The Maintenance Technician is required to be on-call after RCAP business hours and to respond and resolve emergencies. For full position description, click here: Maintenance Technician
Senior Maintenance Technician – Central Massachusetts
- The Senior Maintenance Technician, under the supervision of the Maintenance Supervisor, is responsible for day-today maintenance repairs, preventative maintenance, work with vendors, property managers and owners to maintain the functionality of the assigned RCAP Solutions managed properties. This position is required to be on-call after RCAP Solutions business hours and to respond and resolve emergency situations. For full position description, click here: Senior Maintenance Technician
AVAILABLE POSITIONS – COMMUNITY & ENVIRONMENTAL RESOURCES
RCAP Solutions supports rural communities with technical assistance to address their drinking water, wastewater, solid waste, and other economic development needs. We provide such services in all six New England states, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands. If you are passionate about clean water, public health, and the environment, we may have the career for you!
State Manager – Rhode Island
- This position will support the organization’s goals and objectives by overseeing and/or providing guidance and participation on all programmatic activities in the assigned state(s); acting as the primary liaison to the appropriate state primacy agencies and funding officials; and providing direct technical assistance and training to rural communities and small water and wastewater systems in the assigned areas of responsibility. This position will involve working directly with State and Federal officials as well as with small public water systems in order for them to achieve and maintain compliance with SDWA, CWA, and to work toward long term community and system sustainability. For full position description, click here: State Manager – Rhode Island
AVAILABLE POSITIONS – CORPORATE
RCAP Solutions’ corporate team plays a pivotal role in ensuring our day-to-day operations run smoothly. These team members help the organization thrive in its efforts to make a difference in the lives of individuals, families, and their communities. If you want to join a group of caring professionals who support one another, we may have the career for you!
Senior Accountant – Worcester, MA
- The Senior Accountant will be responsible for accounts payable and accounts receivable approval and oversight. This position will also be responsible for cash management and monitoring all property bank accounts. The Senior Accountant is responsible for maintaining general ledgers & subsidiary journals related to one or more funds through trial balance. For full position description, click here: Senior Accountant
Staff Accountant – Worcester, MA
- RCAP is currently seeking a highly motivated and qualified individual to join our accounting team located in our Worcester, MA office. The staff accountant will maintain general ledgers and subsidiary journals related to one or more funds through trial balance. The staff accountant will be responsible for rental assistance billing, cash management, and other monthly accounting processes. This position will also be involved in accounting and compliance related projects. For full position description, click here: Staff Accountant
Interested candidates should sumbit their cover letter and resume to our Human Resources Department via email: HR@rcapsolutions.org or fax: (978) 630-9651
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy: RCAP Solutions is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer in all six New England states, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands where we work. We extend equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, gender identity, or expression of any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. We believe in diversity and are committed to providing an inclusive environment for all employees.